10 year warranty – non pro-rated
ReST® warrants that our beds will be free from defects in both workmanship & materials, and will remain in good working order under normal use for the warranty period of 10 years.
1. The ReST Bed™ is constructed with a modular design, meaning most repairs and/or warranty replacements will require only a new component. In the event of a warranty claim there will often be no need to replace the entire mattress.
2. Because of our modular design ReST® will cover 100% the cost of the replacement component as well as any shipping costs to the home for 10 years from date of delivery. ReST® will attempt to have the necessary replacement component(s) shipped within 1-3 days, however depending on the location and shipping availabilities, replacement components may take up to 5-7 business days.
3. If you are using a metal frame, a 5- or 6-legged metal bed frame is required on a Queen or King size. For Twin-XL size beds, your warranty will be valid with the use of a 4-legged metal frame. Most platform beds are also considered adequate support.
4. Warranty does not apply if bedding has been burned or otherwise abused or damaged.
5. The ReST® warranty is valid only to the original purchaser.
6. The ReST® warranty does NOT apply to third party tablets provided by ReST®. These tablets have their own manufacture’s warranty of one year. However, in the event a tablet breaks or needs to be replaced, ReST® will be happy to provide assistance in getting you a replacement tablet, and often at a discounted price. The ReST® 10 year warranty does apply to all the components within the ReST Bed™ itself, including; a. Pumps b. Sensors c. Support foam layers d. Edge support rails e. Adjustable air chambers f. Removable top cover
7. As with all premium sleep products, certain body conformity adaptations will take place as your mattress adjusts to your particular body shape and size. This is to be expected and is part of the normal wear of any bed. Normal body impressions (not greater than 1 ½”) are not covered by the warranty.
If you need to contact ReST® for a warranty claim please either email us at email@example.com or call us at 888.588.1359 and one of our customer service representatives will reply as quickly as possible to resolve any issue you may encounter.
Stay in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on product releases, technology upgrades, discounts and more!